11 Feb HUMAN RESOURCE AND GENERAL AFFAIRS (HRGA)
Teknokrat Mitra Data, established in 2014, is an IT systems integrator company with main expertise in enterprise IT infrastructure, networking , services and management. As our business is expanding, we are looking for several exciting young people to join our army as:
– Conduct recruitment and its related administrative activities for local employees in accordance with the company’s needs and policies.
– Conduct proper onboarding procedure for new employees and provide them with stationeries (ID card, namecard, laptop, desk and other needs)
– Conduct administrative HR duties such as health insurance arrangement, employee attendance and leave records, issuing reference letters and other HR obligations.
– Arrange proper employee exit procedure for those who are leaving the company due to resignation or dismissal.
– Perform compensation and benefit activities.
– Perform general office administrative needs in liaison with the building management.
– Bachelor Degree in Psychology minimum IPK of 3.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Minimum 2 years working experience as HR or HRGA
– Able to work in fast-paced environment
– Hard worker, able to work under pressure
– Able to work in a team, self motivated, have strong desire to learn
– Familiar with BPJS calculations
– Familiar with recruitment test tools
– Able to conduct recruitment interview
If you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested, please drop your CV at
Please put the vacancy code (HRGA) on your email subject.